Have you ever wanted to play a role in transforming culture?
American Film Renaissance is our fiscal sponsor – donations to Silver Circle Movie in the name of American Film Renaissance will go toward the Silver Circle Movie. AFR donations are donations to a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – more information about AFR can be found at their website: http://www.afrfilmfestival.com/ . The tax ID for AFR is 06-1698465.
$10 a month will provide us with flyers for promotional events ($120 item)
$25 a month will provide us with advertisements on websites to spread the word ($300 item)
$50 a month will help us pay for booths at promotional events ($600 item)
$100 a month will help us pay for upcoming film festival entry fees ($1200 item)
Helping Out ($25-99):
A Copy of Chapter 1 (while supplies last) with a special thanks card!
Silver Circle ($100-999):
1/10 oz. Silver Round and a “Special Thanks” on website
Gold Circle ($1,000-9,999):
The DVD, Special invite to premiere, 1 oz. Silver Round and a “Special Thanks” on website
Platinum Circle ($10,000-49,999):
Invite to wrap party, DVD, Special invite to premiere, 5 – 1 oz. Silver Round and a “Special Thanks” on website
Producer’s Circle ($50K+):
This sizable donation will grant the donor executive producer privileges as well as a “Special Thanks” on our website and in the movie.
“This movie is thrilling, bringing critical issues about the nature of money and a system gone awry to the younger generation.”
- Silver Guru, Silver-Investor.com, David Morgan
- We’re creating a kick-ass romance, action thriller and we’re taking on the Fed. Where else can you see this on film?
- You can tell your liberty-oriented friends that you helped fund the project as you watch the movie in theatres in 2012.
- You’ve taken the red-pill, you can’t go back.
Ron Paul and his wife Carol Paul were gifted a custom Silver Circle Round. Both are eager to see how the film turns out!
- All the awesome swag we’re giving to our top donors. T-shirts, silver rounds, special access to film crew, and updates.
- The Lineplot Crew’s eternal gratification.
- How else are we going to change this country if we can’t change the culture through entertainment?
- Help a ready and able studio onto their feet in order to produce more liberty-oriented films in the future.